Mark Tomlinson

Create Your Badge

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Boing Boing: Sequel to Scalzi's Old Man's War: The Ghost Brigades

Boing Boing: Sequel to Scalzi's Old Man's War: The Ghost Brigades

In spite of this being an author who is (apparently) pro-ebooks, you can't find much of his published work in that format. Pity, I find myself more and more turning to electronic books (and more recently--magazine subscriptions!) since it simply fits my lifestyle better. Do I miss the 'feel' of reading a good book? Hell, yes and I indulge myself when I can, but sadly that is far less often than I like.

I was able to pick up Stephen Kings recent novels (Yes, I am finally going to get ot finsh the 'Dark Tower') from FictionWise and nearly all of my Science Fiction/Fantasy magazine subscriptions. Still, current fiction remains unavailable in many cases.